- For general questions about adopting, surrendering or volunteering with Wonder Weims Rescue please fill out the form below.
- If you have questions regarding a particular Weimaraner please fill out an adoption application first. Once your application is received our application coordinator will contact you and discuss available dogs and the adoption process.
- Please allow 48 hours to be contacted.
- If you have an owner surrender please fill out an owner surrender form. Our owner surrender coordinator will contact you within 48 hours.
- If you are interested in volunteering please fill out a volunteer form.
For Emergencies ONLY call Wendy at 618 719 6710
FOR WEIMS OUTSIDE OUR AREA PLEASE CONTACT:
DC Weimaraner Club Rescue – Serving DC, VA, WVA and MD
Louisville Weimaraner Rescue – Serving Kentucky/West Virginia/Indiana/Ohio
Tarheel Weimaraner Rescue – Serving No. Carolina, So. Carolina, and VA
Weimaraner Rescue of South Carolina – Serving ALL of South Carolina
Weimaraner Rescue of the South – Serving Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia & Louisiana
The Grayter Good – Covering the entire East Coast. Helping other rescues help Weims.
Nutmeg Weimaraner Rescue – Serving Connecticut and some New England areas–Limited
Mile High Weimaraner Rescue – Serving Colorado and surrounding states
Great Lakes Weimaraner Rescue – Serving the Great Lakes Region, MI, OH, IL, WI, IN
Iowa Weimaraner Rescue – Serving Iowa
Wonder Weims Rescue – Serving Missouri and Nebraska
Arkansas: Arkansas Weim Rescue – Serving Arkansas and surrounding areas
Heartland Weimaraner Rescue – Serving Kansas City and Oklahoma, Kansas
Tickled Pink Weimaraner Rescue – Serving New Mexico and surrounding states
California Weimaraner Education and Rescue – Serving Southern California
For Additional Weim Rescues use:
The Rescue Shelter Site – Search for any rescue in the country according to breed and state.
Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Weimaraner Club of America
Best Friends Sanctuary – Located in Utah